Ignorance is Bliss Ignorance is Bliss

Its great, I love the goombas part of the chorus.

My god I'm sure I 've never heard of you but i'll have too look out for more work, this movie has been made my favourite and should stay that way for quite a while. I really loved the animation style and the song is sooo catchy and enjoiable.

The only things I don't like (Im a crazy mario fan by the way) is that yoshi shouldn't have a shell, but a sattle. And bowsers voice slowly changes.

But otherwise this is easily the best animation I've ever seen!

Keep up the excellent work.

-Ed

Colored Pencil Shootout Colored Pencil Shootout

3Q's

Quick, Quirky and Quality.

Beautiful work Ed I am a fan of this style, very nice.

Enjoi -Ed :P

dino park dino park

Excellent

I like to see stuff like this, its smart and a bi different.

Mad Props For:
Backgrounds first and foremost, story, cololur choice and sound.

You Let Me Down When:
The stick characters spoke with that awful comp voice (check out the voice actors club in the forums!), the fact that everything was in sticks and that it wasn't really funny or bloody, but you can disregard that last one as it doesn't matter.

Good job i'm sure this will make it through.
Enjoi Ed! :P

you cheated on me! you cheated on me!

This was not good!

Worthy of 5 if it was an actual long story or at minimum coloured in. But that sound was terrible seriously don't do the female voices in your movie if your a guy. Just an obvious thing. I really like that style though an I can see skill so please keep it up!

Just watch the gender issues.

The Sinister Truth The Sinister Truth

WTF

Honestly, if I wanted to watch some guy whack off for roughly 3 minutes I would have taped myself. But hey at least I got to see a hot shot of Optimus Prime giving it to ?? Optimus Prime, what ever, it was gangsta, and I'm sure that guy really does get off on robot cartoon sex. Keep it real, and in your pants.

The Cubicle The Cubicle

This was okay, he could have made it better!

MUTHA FUCKA MUTHA FUCKA MUTHA FUCKA

Oh yeah sorry, any way like I said before its okay but he could have done much better!

Yoda's Blowjob Yoda's Blowjob

Very good

Very good reay excellent!

Pac-Man Pizza Pac-Man Pizza

Pac Man? whats with the classics man!

It was good but lacked "IT" if you know what I mean!

retro death retro death

It isn't the best movie & it isn't the worst movie

This isn't a very well planned out movie I'm sure he coud have done better!